As said to me by Joss while having dinner at Buffalo....
"Mom...can God do cartwheels?" I kept in the laugh that so desperately wanted to escape my lips, decided not to go into the fact that the scriptures say if He moves His pinky that the mountains will crumble and said "I don't know baby, maybe so."
Never a dull moment I tell you, never a dull moment!
On a more serious note, we took Tony to Fulton on Wednesday for the first leg of his deployment in Southern Missouri. Joss and I had breakfast afterwards and took a while getting to school so we were both composed by the time we got there. We've had a very busy week with school (parent teacher conferences, grade cards, etc) so we've not had much time to sit and be upset which is for the best. This weekend we plan on seeing a couple of movies, doing a bit of shopping and getting our house back under control.
Tony is getting settled in at Camp Clark and they are beginning their training. We are all looking forward to mid-April when he will be back in town for a few days.
And one more thing....what happened to spring? We had some beautiful weather last week and now we are back to 30 degree days. :( Bring back the nice weather! We need to go out and walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment