Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Shopping

Joss and Tony both had birthdays earlier this month. Joss received some money for her birthday and patiently saved it until this weekend. Tony came home yesterday for a few days of leave and today we headed to the Lake for a short day of shopping. Jocelyn was very funny. She knew she had only a limited amount of money so she was very careful to inspect all the outfits in the stores, weighing the cost against how much she really wanted it. In the end she came out with some very cute outfits (we of course had to kick in a little bit to help her out).


Cute shirt and shorts outfit for this summer

dressy black and white outfit (my favorite)...that will NOT be worn with the monkey socks!


summer dress from GAP outlet. Love it!!

We fell in love with this dress from GAP as soon as we saw it on the clearance rack. Joss is very excited because aunt Jessica has a green dress with white polka dots for her soon-to-arrive baby. Joss is excited to see her this summer and get a picture taken in their polka dots.

cute sweater from Justice. Joss likes the store but thinks it is expensive. I tend to agree with her. :)
I picked up a couple of cute things too...mainly because I haven't lost the weight I put on while in school and my 1st year of teaching. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can wear all of my cute skirts and capris from my "skinny" days. Notice how the skirt and pants match the couch...might have to rethink that next time. :)


No comments: