Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Nine Days

Can it really be possible???? We are leaving the country in NINE days to meet our daughter???!!!??? I don't think the reality has completely hit me yet.

Tony and I had lunch today and put together a master list of things that need to be done before we leave. Last minute shopping, packing, getting the house together, etc., etc. I think he has his own list too that consists more of getting Joss's doll house finished and such.

I have exactly 5 more days at work to try to complete all the projects I had started. I'm doing ok so far, but Monday I will be stressed out and trying to make sure I've told my coworkers all the necessary information.

We picked up our tickets from the travel agency today. It's strange to look at flight information and realize we will be traveling for close to a whole day. I read on one blog that during their flight to China they could see daylight the whole time. That should be interesting! And I was hoping to get some sleep :)

All in all we are slowly beginning to realize that time is growing very short and soon it will be next week and we will be on our way to Kansas City to board a plane. It will be the longest and the most life-changing flight we will have ever taken!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the most emotional trip you have ever taken!! Finally the waiting is just about over with!!