The countdown continues. We are now eight days out from our trip. Today we received a phone call from our adoption agency. They found that our 171-H form was not sent to the American Consulate in China. This form is extremely important and we won't be able to finalize the adoption or bring Jocelyn home without it. They suggested I call our congressman and ask them to put some pressure on the US CIS to get the paperwork to China before we leave.
I refuse to stress about this right now. Too many things have worked out along the way for things to fall apart now. In a later post I will try to share all of the small miracles that we have witnessed throughout this process. Today I will just continue to believe that this will be another one and be excited that in just over one week I will be on that plane!!
No comments:
Post a Comment