I spoke with CHI this morning to ask them when our paperwork was sent to the CCAA. We assumed that since our letter of intent went first that they waited for the rest of our paperwork to be submitted before officially turning it in. They indicated that the Beijing staff of CHI probably sent our LOI straight to the CCAA which would have been the third week in April. This means that we have officially waited 36 days already!!!!
The CHI employee also told me that they received some Seeking Confirmation Letters (which is what we are currently waiting for) yesterday and those families had only waited 65 days!!! Hmmm....65 minus 36 days.....Are we halfway there already?????
I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Of course we still really have no idea and this is all speculation, but I am going to continue to pray for a good report and a speedy wait!! I could certainly stand to hear something in JUNE!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
1 comment:
And we could certainly stand to hear some good news NOW too. :)
But anyway, that's wonderful news. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment