We're not finished yet, but here are some photos of Jocelyn's room. Tony is doing a fabulous job on it, refinishing furniture and painting. I can't wait until it's all put together and just waiting for her. I hope she likes pink!! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Tony and Aubrey-
The room is Beutiful. I am so happy for you all, Jen told me about your page and I just had to come check it out. You know that this little girl is going to have 2 of the greatest parents in the world. Congratulations and I can't wait to meet her.
1 comment:
Tony and Aubrey-
The room is Beutiful. I am so happy for you all, Jen told me about your page and I just had to come check it out. You know that this little girl is going to have 2 of the greatest parents in the world. Congratulations and I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment