


JOCELYN ELIZABETH ASH
We have received and accepted a referral for Ms. Jocelyn Elizabeth. We received the call March 8th, 2007, her 4th birthday!!
Jocelyn is currently in an orphanage in Shaoyang, Hunan, China where she has lived since she was 6 days old. She likes to ride her bike, loves music and playing with her dolls.
We are working on updating our paperwork and will have to send it back to the Chinese Consulate in Chicago before sending it as an update to China. Please help us pray for a quick turn around in Chicago!
We aren't sure how long it will be before we travel to get Jocelyn, but we are hoping it is by August. Currently we are working on getting her room ready so we can send her pictures so she will be familiar with her new home and Tony and I before she gets here. I am also returning a lot of baby clothes I had bought and exchanging them for toddler clothing! :)
This is a different road than we had anticipated, but God's plans are always different than ours and we will gladly bring Jocelyn into our home and love her with all we are.
Jocelyn is currently in an orphanage in Shaoyang, Hunan, China where she has lived since she was 6 days old. She likes to ride her bike, loves music and playing with her dolls.
We are working on updating our paperwork and will have to send it back to the Chinese Consulate in Chicago before sending it as an update to China. Please help us pray for a quick turn around in Chicago!
We aren't sure how long it will be before we travel to get Jocelyn, but we are hoping it is by August. Currently we are working on getting her room ready so we can send her pictures so she will be familiar with her new home and Tony and I before she gets here. I am also returning a lot of baby clothes I had bought and exchanging them for toddler clothing! :)
This is a different road than we had anticipated, but God's plans are always different than ours and we will gladly bring Jocelyn into our home and love her with all we are.
2 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!! God has truly blessed you both!
She is perfect!
Post a Comment