It's amazing how quickly another year goes by. Last year at this time we were celebrating the holidays with Jocelyn who knew nothing of our customs and barely knew the family members we were visiting. Though she participated in the holiday traditions with us, she didn't fully understand everything that was happening around her (or what was being said, for that matter). This year is much different. Joss completely understands what is going on and is so excited for Christmas morning! This evening we did some holiday baking and tomorrow we will have Thanksgiving dinner with Tony's family. It is so different having a child in the house, it makes the holidays much more festive and meaningful. We can do some of the things we did as children (I found spray snow at Michaels today!!) and we can create new holiday traditions (like our fruit turkey-pictures to come) as well. I hope as she grows she will come to appreciate and love the holidays as much as I do. I wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving and pray you are spending it with your loved ones!
p.s. below are some recent photos my sister took for us
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Tony i am so proud of you. You had your eyes open! These are really good photos. Bethany-you did a good job.
1 comment:
Tony i am so proud of you. You had your eyes open!
These are really good photos. Bethany-you did a good job.
Post a Comment